especially when they bring Gifts! Mom and Papa Holmes,
Jenny, Lisa, Harrison, Trevor, McKenna and Savanna were
so sweet to bring us beautiful flowers and fun toys. They were
in town for McKenna's Soccer Tournament. We loved to see
everyone. We also got to eat at a great buffet where Savanna
and Mom loved feeding KellyJo and Harrison and Trevor took
her to get ice cream cones. She felt like one of the big kids.
Grant just screamed and threw mashed potatoes everywhere.
Thanks for Coming to see us!!!



Todd and Michelle it was great to see you too!! I had so much fun visiting with you guys, and my kids LOVED Grant and Kelly Jo!! Please let the kids hang with us sometime when you are out here!! We would really enjoy it!! I am going to add your fam to my blog list so I can see what you are up to!!:)
ReplyDelete